Market Area Accountant, Lookers plc
Lookers Audi Division
Market leading employee benefits
We have a great opportunity for a Market Area Accountant to join our team at Glasgow Audi.Key Duties & Responsibilities
What we're looking for
- Overall responsibility for 5 Audi businesses, 2 TPS and 1 Body Shop
- Provide financial support to all areas of the business including operational, financial and divisional management as and when required
- Production of accurate monthly management accounts in accordance with group policies and procedures which are to be submitted in accordance with group reporting deadlines
- Attendance at monthly and quarterly business reviews
- Analysis and interpretation of dealership key performance indicators
- Management and control of all dealership financial information reporting incorporating:
- Preparation and submission of financial forecasts.
- Manufacturer composite submissions.
- Vehicle profit report reconciliations.
- All other ad-hoc financial reporting requirements.
- Management of on-site accounts and sales administration teams
- Additional responsibilities as and when required in accordance with needs of business
- It is essential that you have Kerridge/ADP experience
- Prior experience within a dealership or wider franchise is preferred
- Ability to work well under pressure, schedule work appropriately and show initiative to improve procedures where appropriate
- Can learn to work with new software quickly & efficiently & is enthusiastic, flexible & committed
- Exemplary communications skills and discreet with confidential and sensitive information
Lookers are proud to be one of the top three motor vehicle retailers in the UK, representing 32 vehicle manufacturers, selling and servicing a huge range of cars at over 150 franchised dealerships across hundreds of locations throughout the UK & Ireland. We recognise the hard work, flexibility and commitment of our people so we offer an industry leading benefits package. This includes competitive basic salaries, enhanced holidays that increase with service, eligibility to join one of our car schemes, critical illness cover after 2 years, one year fully paid maternity leave for women and for some roles a company car and additional earning potential through commission or bonus.
As one of the UK's Top Employers we strongly believe in nurturing and providing our people with specific manufacturer brand and management training to enhance career development opportunities. We have a great bunch of people and we like to celebrate and encourage success at all levels with our annual Lookers Excellence Awards. So? What are you waiting for?
Lookers are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to a working environment that is free from all types of discrimination, is inclusive, and empowers our people to bring their whole self to work and reach their full potential.
If your application is successful we will conduct relevant employment checks prior to you starting with us. Depending on the role and responsibilities, these could include us verifying your recent employment, address and credit history. We may also conduct a criminal record check and a driving licence check.
Please note: We will close vacancies once the required quality or number of applications has been received.