Software Development Manager - MS .Net Technology Permanent, Leicester £50,000 - £60,000 + Car allowance, Bonus & Additional Benefits
Fruition IT are recruiting a Software Development Manager with an extensive background working with MS technology stack .Net Core, C# & Azure. Why Apply?
You will take ownership for delivery of application development & support covering the following key areas:
- .Net Software Applications - .Net Core, C#, Azure.
- MS SQL / Data Warehousing & BI
This is a fantastic opportunity to challenge the status quo. As Software Development Manager you will own the development roadmap and will be able to offer improvements and add further business value based on business requirements. What will I be doing?
What do I need?
- Working with a trusted 3 party with a mis of on & offshore development resources.
- Defining and owning standards with regard to system development and modification.
- Management of key resources within each area: people, teams, investments with budget & costs, and suppliers.
- Service management of incidents, changes and enhancements in line with defined SLA's and governance processes.
- Service management of project and enhancement related activities for both internal and external contracted services.
- Service development and improvement based on opportunities to add further value.
- Broad depth of knowledge with regard to Microsoft Technologies including .Net Core, SQL Server, Azure, Microservices.
- Can demonstrate effective management of suppliers and their related contracts and services to deliver benefit.
- Previously had hands on development experience including .Net Core & Azure
- Experience managing software application & data teams.
- Can demonstrate effective stakeholder and peer management of senior business and IT leaders.
- Experienced in managing teams, staff, budgets and costs.
- Can demonstrate through results the value from high performing teams
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very well-established household brand where you will lead a team of on & offshore teams made up completely of 3rd Party resources. You will have the opportunity to remain technically involved as well as having real business influence. As the team are not internal you won't have any direct line management experience so can concentrate on the delivery of software applications.
If you are interested in finding out more, please send in your CV for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90836437