We are looking for a Senior Registered Mental Health / RMN or Learning Disability Nurse / RNLD
with a passion for delivering the best quality of care, to join us at our specialist low secure and mental health rehabilitation service in Derby.
You will be working at Cygnet Hospital Derby
- 33, 38.5 and 44 hours per week avaiable.
Cygnet Hospital Derby provides low secure and mental health rehabilitation care based on the Recovery Model. Our integrated male care pathway includes Litchurch Ward, our low secure ward, and the Wyvern Unit, our mental health rehabilitation service. Alvaston Ward, our specialist female personality disorder service, is one of the leading services of its kind in the East and West Midlands.Your Day-to-Day...
Why Cygnet? We'll offer you...Salary -
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge and promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines.
£16.15 Per Hour + Enhancements
- Entry rate for RMN/RNLD - £14.15 per hour
- Plus 10% Nights in week = £15.72 an hour
- Plus 20% Weekend Days = £17.69 an hour
- Plus 30% Weekend Nights = £20.21 an hour
- Top of rate Nurse RMN/RNLD Band - £18.83 per hour
- Plus10% weekday Nights = £20.92 an hour
- Plus 20% Weekend Days = £23.53 an hour
- Plus 30% Weekend Nights = £26.90 an hour
- NHS and employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking onsite
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Plus many more...
https://cygnetjobs.co.uk/benefits/You will have...Essential:
- Experience as a Registered Nurse Mental Health Nurse / RMN or Learning Disability / RNLD with a current Pin Number
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the Mental Health Act 1983 and latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience and a dedication to empower and support service user independence
- The ability to lead in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research and assessment
- Experience in rehabilitation, low secure, personality disorders.
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.
At Cygnet Hospital Derby the service users have access to external secure courtyards, and therapy and leisure facilities, including a fully equipped gym, art room, IT classroom and therapy kitchen, which contribute to a comprehensive package of care. Cygnet Hospital Derby is built to low secure specifications.
Cygnet Hopsital Derby has a CQC overall rating of "Good"What next?
If you care about making a difference - we want to talk to you!Click the link to apply