We are working closely with a well respected Further Education College in Nantwich who are seeking Advanced Inclusive Learning Practitioners to start ASAP.
There is the option to work part time and full time hours (min 3 days)
The role may involve working outdoors and with a range of landbased courses the college has to offer
You'll be required to work within the college where students may have behaviour issues, Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD), Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) amongst other special educational needs
* Do you have the abilty to forge relationships and build a strong rapport with students and staff?
* Can you remain calm if faced with unusual situations and think outside the box in order to positively resolve them?
* Do you want to expand your experience across a wider age and ability range?
* Have you a lot to give and feel passionate about making a difference to pupils with special needs
If so, these opportunities could be ideal for you. If you are hard-working, passionate and keen for a new challenge, please apply now. Your responsibilities will include:
-Helping to build students' confidence and motivation
-Working on a 1-1 basis
-Working collaboratively with curriculum staff to provide dynamic learning support strategies to individuals and small groups in accordance with their support/EHC plan. Support strategies may range from prompting to stay on task, acting as reader or scribe; to a full academic and behaviour support package enabling students to successfully and safely access the curriculum.
-Acting as a liaison between tutor and student
-Physically supporting learner, pushing wheelchairs, working with animals and working outside in all weathers
-Supporting learners with managing behaviour and accessing the curriculum
-Ensuring accurate student records are maintainedRequirements
- Have a minimum of 1 years' experience within a similar role
- Experience with SEN is a must
- To lead, manage, develop and maintain high-quality SEN provision which enables quality teaching, excellent learning outcomes and success for all pupils
- Experience working with pupils on the autistic spectrum or learning difficulties
- Clear DBS on the update service
- 2 references from work in the past 2 years
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Tom via email or the resourcing team on telephone.