Job Title: Electrical Senior Project Engineer
Hours: Monday to Friday days (40hours)
Holidays: 31 days including stats
Death in Service x2
Profit share bonus scheme
Venatu Recruitment Group are delighted to be working with our client who are a specialist in crane maintenance and Engineering solutions. Established in Key locations, they provide field services, workshops, system upgrades and equipment procurement and sales.
The role Responsibilities:
* Responsible for overseeing tenders, offers, design and engineering for given discipline
* Provide Project Management and engineering support for offshore crane repairs, refurbishment, operation and
* Provide technical and fault-finding support for electrical and PLC systems
* Develop and assist with review of PLC specifications and logic tables.
* Preparation of PLC documentation and certification packages.
* Preparation of PLC logic flow/process charts for fault finding purposes.
* Preparation of Factory Acceptance Test procedures, running FAT with client witness.
* Retrieval of PLC programming code from existing PLC systems for the purpose of reverse engineering or
* Engineering design related to electrical and PLC systems for offshore cranes and lifting equipment
* Preparation of workpacks and other documentation.
* Project management activities including all technical and commercial aspects of projects.
* Undertake offshore and onshore surveys and project workscopes.
* Familiarisation with client's and companies HSEQ policies and procedures.
* Familiarisation with client's and company Safety policy and the Safety Management System.
Is this you?
* Degree qualified, preferably Electrical, Electronics or Automation and Control subjects
* HND/HNC/NVQL3 with experience will be considered
* Compex EX01-04
* BOSIET & MIST
* Strong managerial and organisational skills
* Capable of working without supervision
* Have a methodical and dynamic approach
* Good communication skills
* Offshore crane and lifting equipment design codes (EN13852, DNV-GL-0378, API2C)
* Good understanding of HSEQ requirements offshore
* Sound IT skills, MS project, excel, word etc
* Electrical Auto Cad
* Minimum 5 years' experience in design and/or maintenance of electrical and PLC systems
IF SO THEN WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Engineering and Manufacturing is a specialist division here at Venatu Recruitment Group. If you're currently an Engineer and seeking a change in your career, please do get in touch, we would be happy to discuss the role with you in further detail.