Must hold SC/Security clearance
Dev Ops Engineer required for leading technical consultancy, with an ever growing presence in the UK working across a range of markets from Defence & Government to leading commercial businesses in Finance and Retail.
In this role, you'll work collaboratively by following Agile principles to deploy and operate application and supporting systems. Help the development team to automate and streamline operations and processes. Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations and troubleshoot and resolve issues in our development, test and production environments.
The successful candidate will have experience with the below:
- Hands-on experience of infrastructure deployment and configuration using Ansible
- Thorough knowledge of Jenkins (Must know Jenkins Declarative pipeline)
- In-depth knowledge of containerisation including Docker
- Basic Terraform scripting
- Good knowledge and experience of cloud IaaS platforms, ideally with AWS services
- Good system administration skills on enterprise Linux (e.g. RHEL) and ideally also some experience with Windows Server
We're interested in your skills, your talent, your potential and nothing else.
Please register your interest or contact me direct on: