DB Charles are excited to bring to the market a great new opportunity with a business looking to hire a permanent Accounts Manager to join the ranks at there offices based in Towcester.
The business has been established for nearly 10 years now and has gone from strength to strength not only in turnover but in the growth of personnel within the business and they are now looking to recruit for a new member of staff.
The business is a Chartered Accountancy & Tax firm that sets out to not only deliver excellence in the work they produce but also in the customer / client service they deliver. They always aim to go above and beyond and set out to form relationships with clients for the longer term not the short term.
For the role as Accounts Manager it will mainly be to prepare accounts & tax returns for a number of key clients, whilst working on systems including Xero, Sage & MS Excel and the main day to day duties for the role will include a variety however some of the main attributes are:
- Main point of contact for a number of designated clients
- Account preparation
- Corporation tax returns
- Personal tax returns
- Supporting the practice and various account managers
- Handling and dealing with client queries
- Bookkeeping duties
- VAT returns
- Planning, agreeing and meeting deadlines and targets
- Delivering excellent customer service
For this position and with the role involving various duties, the client is looking for CV's with a number of the below aspects:
- Preferably seeking candidates ACA or ACCA part or fully qualified
- Experience within Practice is a must
- Previous experience / background / knowledge in preparing accounts, corporation tax, personal tax & VAT returns
- Excellent ability to handle clients face to face or via the telephone and email
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- A previous working background with Xero Accounting would be an added benefit however as long as competent with computers is acceptable
- Team player
- Ability to commit to a permanent role in Towcester
The role will be working Monday to Friday with working hours of Monday to Thursday 9:00am to 5:30pm and Fridays 9:00am to 3:00pm. Depending on experience and qualifications the client is looking to offer a salary between £30,000K to £40,000K plus additional benefits on offer such as:
- 20 days annual leave + bank holidays + your birthday off + the office shut down between Xmas and New Years.
- Parking available on-site
- Friday dress down
- Yearly holiday target incentive
- Free Friday lunch
- Early finish on Friday's
- Plus many others
If having read this you feel this is the right position for you, please apply and we look forward to reviewing your information.