Our client based in Plymouth are seeking an Electro Mechanical Assembler with previous experience working to engineering drawings building bespoke products.
The successful Electro Mechanical Assembler will have the following key responsibilities:
- Use a variety of hand and power tools following appropriate methods to complete mechanical assembly of components
- Labelling of parts during assembly ensuring serial numbers are documented where necessary
- Assist Electrical personnel with the assembly and fitting of cable looms.
- Ensure that all documentation related to your work is kept accurate and up to date
- Liaise with production control when kits are incomplete
- Help organise and control the workshop areas, ensuring these areas are kept tidy.
- Effective communications with engineering team to sort out issues during the build
- Checking that all work meets quality and technical standards
The Electro Mechanical Assembler that is appointed will ideally have IPC-A-610 but that is not essential for the position.
You will have a competitive salary, plus excellent benefits including 26 days annual holiday (plus Bank Holidays), Contributory Pension, Private Medical Insurance, Income Protection Scheme and Life Cover.