Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer - Building Services. Electrical Bias. (Healthcare enviroment)
£34,000 Plus Package Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm, 1 in 4 call out.
We are looking for an experienced multiskilled engineer to join our clients team on a contract in Guildford. If you are looking to develop your career within a well-established and growing property maintenance company then we want to talk to you.
As a Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer you will be able to;
- Carry out reactive and planned preventative maintenance
- Carry out fault finding and leak investigations
- Work with BMS systems
- Carry out repairs and/or additional work arising from examinations and investigations
- Work effectively as part of a team and individually
- Comply with Health & Safety systems and responsibilities
- Complete reports and paperwork as required
- City and Guilds 1 & 2 qualification or equivalent
- IEE 17th Edition Regulations
- Experience in dealing with all types of electrical maintenance work within the services sector
- Knowledge of Health and Safety and safe working practices
- Strong customer care focus
- Be proactive and capable of anticipating potential faults
- Full driving licence
- Alternatively NVQ level 3 in heating and ventilation,
- The candidate should have experience of working on Electrical or Mechanical equipment within a Building Services environment this includes; Boilers, AHU's, VAV's, Chilling/Air Conditioning, Water Services including Cooling Towers, Lighting systems, Fire Alarm Systems including wet systems, Power distribution and Building Management Systems.