Laser Cutter / Temp to perm / Dudley / £10.00 per hour
A Laser Cutter is required for a steel processing company based in the Dudley area. It is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established company during a period of sustained growth.
Your main duties will involve the setting and operating of an Amada laser cutting machine, which uses fibre and CO2 lasers with variable beam control to cut mild steel, stainless steel, aluminium, brass, copper and more.
This is a temporary to permanent role with long term opportunities available for successful candidates.
- Setting and operating an Amada laser cutting machine
- Cutting sheet steel, up to 25mm in thickness
- Working with stainless steel, mild steel, brass, aluminium, copper and more
- Helping and assisting with maintaining the machinery when required
- Banding, packing and palletising stock
- Using the in house computer system to record stock data
- Any other duties as required
A background in laser cutting and the steel processing industry is required for you to be considered. You do not require it, but experience operating the overhead cranes to handle steel will also be beneficial.
This position is working shifts on a rotating basis, covering mornings / afternoons, and will eventually include nights, so flexibility for those shift patterns is required. They will be paying £10.00 per hour to get started.
If you think this Laser Cutter position is right for you, APPLY NOW!
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however, we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.