About the Role
The Care Manager is responsible for the care and commercial management and profitability of the Home in accordance with Maria Mallaband Care Group policies and procedures and all external regulatory requirements.
This includes the efficient and effective day to day running of the Home, developing exceptional personalised service for every service user and their loved ones, management of all staff and developing positive working relations with external stakeholders. All our Management roles come with a competitive salary package plus a bonus based on KPI's. (This will be discussed in full at interview)About You;
We are looking for a Home Manager with the following skills, qualifications and experience:
If you would like to use your care experience and people skills in an organisation that provides the best quality care you'd expect for your loved ones, then MMCG is a rewarding place to be.Our Benefits;
- A qualified RGN/RMN with a valid NMC pin number Or an NVQ or QCF Qualification in Management dependant on our homes requirement
- Previous experience working as a registered manager in a Care Home environment is desirable but not essential.
- A committed and organised approach.
- We require an excellent communicator with experience in leading and motivating staff members.
- A good understanding of Regulatory Compliance and the ability to demonstrate delivery of a quality service
In return for all of this you will receive a competitive salary package plus:
The Westbourne Care Home
- Clinical training support and development opportunities
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Fully funded training
- Simply Health cover after one year of service, inc. cashback on medical and dental expenses
- Perkbox - a range of discounts and free monthly offers for a variety of high street shops and restaurants
- Car through salary sacrifice
- Cycle to Work scheme
- NEST pension plan
- Rewards for 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 years of service
- Annual staff recognition through MMCG Care Awards
The Westbourne Care Home offers luxurious, five star accommodation in the affluent and engaging Holmes Chapel. Despite the idyllic location, the excitement and bustle of the city is far closer than you might think. Holmes Chapel is only 25 miles from Manchester and 20 miles from stoke-on-Trent, and superb transport links mean the two cities are merely minutes away by road or rail. The home provides nursing, dementia nursing, day care, residential and personal care and respite care. The Westbourne is registered to provide care for up to 50 elderly residents in two styles of en-suite bedrooms over three floors. Each room is decorated to five star standard with luxurious fixtures and fittings throughout. All rooms come with flat screen TV, telephone point, stylish and contemporary furnishings and are equipped with all the latest safety features. Choose from a standard or superior room.About Us
Care is at the heart of what we do here at Maria Mallaband Care Group. We're an established family-run care provider, and we deliver care to over 3,500 residents across our 80+ care homes nationwide.
Our mission is to be the best quality; most highly regarded Care Provider in the United Kingdom and our vision is to create a home from home environment for both residents and staff.
We are committed to being an Investors in People employer, which means that we continually invest in your personal training and development. MMCG is a place where your career truly starts to grow.
All applicants will be subject to satisfactory references and all employees are checked against the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
Interested? Just click apply! Or if you have any further questions before applying you can contact the recruitment team at [email protected]
or you can call us at .
You can find out more about life at MMCG on Facebook and Twitter:Please be aware this vacancy may close earlier than the advertised closing date if sufficient applications have been received.
Maria Mallaband Care Group