It's been a strange year so far but, based on the feedback we're receiving so far, we believe that we could be heading into a really busy October. Due to this anticipated high demand, Academics require enthusiastic and passionate supply teachers!
Are you a Primary Teacher who would prefer a supply role?
Are you motivated and have a passion for teaching?
Whatever suits your requirements; Academics are happy to support you in finding the right daily role.
For teachers who are seeking flexible ad-hoc work, daily supply is the perfect solution. Even for teachers who are perhaps looking for a smooth transition back into long-term roles, or Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs) who wish to be introduced to prospective schools in Halton as a Supply Teacher; you will ultimately have the opportunity to get back into the classroom.
You will have the ability to communicate with young children to encourage significant results and so, if you are looking to promote development and inspire your pupils, we may be able to help.
The roles require teachers with:
- Experience of teaching within primary schools
- Strong knowledge of the curriculum across Key Stage 1 and 2
- The natural ability to plan and deliver the current primary curriculum with confidence
- The ability to provide engaging, quality education to pupils
- The ability be creative and demonstrate fun and intelligent classroom management skills
- The ability to build strong relationships with the primary school staff, children and parents
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), or be newly qualified
Why choose Academics?
- Competitive weekly pay
- Assignments paid to a scale after 12 weeks (AWR)
- Friendly and honest service
- Online timesheets
- Your own dedicated consultant
- 24hr contactable service
- Guaranteed pay schemes
- Genuine refer a friend scheme
Academics are a leading national education agency that specialise in the recruitment of long term and daily supply teachers and support staff. As an Academic's teacher you will have a dedicated consultant who will support you with your career and who will give you access to a variety of opportunities, all at great rates of daily pay!
All roles will require an enhanced criminal record disclosure (DBS), although we can help with this process a new application is required, and references checks from previous employers.
Is the above just what you're looking for, if so please get in touch with Andy Willmitt on or send across your c.v. on .