We are recruiting for a small independent firm of Chartered Accountants, who are currently looking to hire due to a period of growth. The firm pride themselves on having an outstanding reputation and offer a high quality service to their clients.
They are looking for a Senior Accountant with a minimum of 4 years practice experience. The ideal candidate will be someone who has experience managing a portfolio, is ACCA/ACA Qualified and somebody who has previously managed junior members of staff.
For this role they will up to £45,000 depending on the individual.Senior Accountant Responsibilities:
- Statutory and management accounts preparation
- Managing juniors and ensuring their development
- Ability to complete full set of accounts to completion
- Discussing and resolving accounts queries with clients
- Review work
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- 4+ years practice experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Sage and Xero is advantageous
For more information on this Senior Accountant
role, please either apply directly or contact Alfie Thomson
at AJ Chambers
. If this role isn't for you but you do possess many of the requirements then please do get in contact with us, as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.