Do you have experience of supporting pupils with SEN requirements, additional needs or disabilities? Are you confident in working with children with autism, cerebral palsy, MLD, or other special educational needs? Have you had experience with PECS, Makaton, BSL ?
Randstad are currently recruiting for Teachers with SEN experience to work with children with a variety of learning, speech and language difficulties and behavioural challenges. The role will involve you travelling to different mainstream schools and working closely with the SEN pupils they have on site. This is a rewarding and fulfilling opportunity to make a difference in these children's lives.
This is a temporary role with both full and part time hours available, In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Benefits of working with Randstad:
- Dedicated SEND Consultants with experience working in SEN education
- 24/7 on-call service
- Free career advice
- Support and guidance throughout your role
- Market advice
- job matching based on your preferences
- Advice and feedback on your current CV
- Multiple training opportunities e.g. team teach, safeguarding etc
The role will include:
- To plan, prepare and deliver engaging lessons
- Assist children in class to make sure they are on track
- Liaise with support staff to ensure smooth running of class
- To support the general wellbeing of the students
- To monitor and evaluate learners learning
- Enable learners to access the curriculum through a variety of techniques
- Fully utilise Teaching Assistant with the classroom to support aspects of teaching and behaviour management
- Qualified teacher status essential
- Experience with SEN/PMLD children essential
- To be able to work with learners with various learning difficulties
- A desire to encourage children to succeed
- A caring, patient and calm personality
- Have an understanding of children with special needs
- Be flexible in approach to education
- Team teach and moving and handling training is ideal but not essential
Are these the skills you can bring? Do you feel that this is the rewarding role for you? Then please apply now!
Randstad Education maintains the highest standard of child safety and compliance when placing candidates into schools. Successful candidates will be subject to the compliance process that also includes the enhanced DBS check.
Please apply online or give Randstad Cambridge a call and speak to Saffron Bailey.