We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client who are a leading recycling company based out of Scunthorpe. This company have fiercely expanded over the last 3 years and have invested over £50m in to their operation.
They are now looking to add an additional 2 mechanical maintenance engineers to their team of expert engineers.
* Apprentice trained (NVQ 3)
* Mechanical bias
* Self-motivated - At times you will be required to work on yourself.
* Teamwork - You will be part of a team of 20 + engineers.
* Working to a PPM structure
* Working with Hydraulics and Pneumatics
* New machinery install & project work.
* Attending machinery breakdowns and providing critical maintenance cover.
* Reporting of H&S issues to the relevant manager.
* Changing of bearings and gear boxes.
* Repairing conveyor systems and patching up conveyor belts.
The role is working 12 hour days and nights, following a 4 on 4 off patter. This role is paying between £15 and £17.50 per hour dependent on experience