Logistics done differently.
If you've got a background in payroll management and you're all about the detail, read on - we're looking for a Regional Payroll Technician to join us on a full-time, permanent basis. You'll be based mainly out of our operation for ASOS in Barnsley, with the potential for flexible working and travel between sites in the area.
Supporting all aspects of the day-to-day payroll service for a large site and acting as a subject matter expert, you'll drive positive change and ultimately ensure that all employees are paid accurately and on time. Pay, benefits and more:
We're looking to offer a salary of up to £50,000 per annum, plus car allowance. In addition, we offer 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), as well as the option to buy additional days. You'll have access to a variety of high street discounts, as well as a cycle to work scheme, a workplace pension, and many other perks. What you'll do on a typical day:
What you need to succeed at XPO:
- Perform regular site audits to ensure a consistent and compliant approach
- Assess the local payroll processes, identifying and seizing opportunities for improvement
- Develop site-based colleagues to maximise their potential and deliver a robust, well-documented site payroll service
- Act as a payroll subject matter expert for complex and difficult payroll-based cross-functional projects
Be part of something big.
- A strong background in payroll management with exposure to payroll systems (preferably SAP/ADP Global View)
- Up-to-date knowledge of HRMC guidance and payroll/HR regulations with the ability to ensure compliance at all times
- The ability to spin multiple plates at one time whilst still maintaining excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build strong working relationships and nurture upcoming talent
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.