Software Development Manager - Development Team Leader Permanent, Leeds £50,000 - £60,000 + Car allowance, Bonus & Additional Benefits
Fruition IT are recruiting a Software Development Manager to join a household brand to work on a range of exciting projects including a cutting edge REACT Native mobile app. Why Apply?
You will take ownership for delivery of a range of exciting projects. Although the focus of this team will be working on Mobile applications you do not require hands on commercial experience in this space. You must come from a strong software engineering background (Java, .Net, Python) and have strong knowledge of Cloud based technologies such as Azure or AWS.
- Drive best practice through Design patterns & Abstraction - SOLID Principles
As Software Development Manager you will own the development roadmap and will be able to offer improvements and add further business value based on business requirements. What will I be doing?
What do I need?
- Leading a team of developers to delivery a cutting edge REACT Native mobile app.
- Defining and owning standards with regard to system development and modification.
- Management of key resources within each area: people, teams, investments with budget & costs, and suppliers.
- Service management of incidents, changes and enhancements in line with defined SLA's and governance processes.
- Service management of project and enhancement related activities for both internal and external contracted services.
- Service development and improvement based on opportunities to add further value.
- Broad depth of knowledge within software engineering across either - Java, .Net, Python
- Can demonstrate effective leadership and technical direction
- Extensive knowledge around core software engineering practices - Design patterns, Abstraction, SOLID Principles
- Experience of working within an Agile Delivery (Scrum), DevOps, CI/CD environment.
- Can demonstrate effective stakeholder and peer management of senior business and IT leaders.
- Can demonstrate through results the value from high performing teams
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very well-established household brand where you will lead a team of talented developers. If you are interested in finding out more, please send in your CV for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90835817