We are currently looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Deputy Manager and SENCO to join a small team in Lingfield. This role is a full-time position, 40 hours a week with working shifts in between 8-6.
What the nursery is offering you:
- Paying up to 12p/h
- Small family run setting
- 2 weeks off at Christmas
- Large outdoor area
Your duties as Deputy and SENCO:
- Assisting the Manager in the running of the setting.
- To safeguard, supervise and support children at all times.
- To take on the role of SENCO (training provided if needed).
- To oversee the planning, delivery and monitoring of the nursery's EYFS curriculum.
- To share any child protection concerns immediately with the Nursery Manager.
- To be aware of children's special educational needs and ensure staff support these children effectively.
- To attend regular team meetings.
- Promote positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues.
What we need from you:
- Minimum of a full and relevant Level 3 in Childcare
- A sound understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS).
- Knowledge of safeguarding policies and procedures.
- Good leadership qualities.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
If you're interested in this position then please apply! We look forward to receiving your application!