Sales Engineer (Electronics)
North of England
£40,000 - £45,000 Basic + Annual Profit Shared Bonus (OTE £55k) + In Depth Training + Vehicle Allowance + Mobile Phone + Laptop + Pension + Package
This is an amazing opportunity to work a sales engineer position for a specialist electronic component supplier! If you love electronics and you love selling to new clients, then you will love this job aswell! This is a role that has never had to make redundancies and so they should offer you stability for many years!
This business supply for some of the world's best engineering company and that exactly who you'll be targeting! They are seeking an experienced sales engineer with a passion for the electronics sector to help achieve their goal of 20% growth over the next year. The candidate will be well trained on the products that they are selling and rewarded with annual bonus' and salary reviews.
* Sales Engineer position - field based
* New business / Account Management split - 70/30
* Meetings at the office once or week (or a skype call with colleagues to have updates)
* Make calls, plan meetings with clients and visit sites to win business
* Covering the North of England (Manchester, Leeds, Newcastle etc.)
* Sales Engineer experience
* Electronics passion and knowledge - LCD, Printing, Thermal Technology, Connectors or similar
* Qualified in electronics (C&G, HND, HNC or similar)
* Living within North West of England (Lancashire, Greater Manchester etc.)
Please apply to Gordon
Key words: field sales engineer, sales executive, salesman, business development manager, account manager, sales engineer, account management, new business, electronics, LCD, Printing, Thermal Technology, Connectors, Leeds, Bradford, Sheffield, Doncaster, Manchester, Huddersfield, Midlands, North West, York, Nottingham, Stoke On Trent, Shropshire, Barnsley
Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Please visit our website to view other positions we are currently handling.
Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants however due to the sheer volume of response, we can only guarantee that candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted.