Domus are delighted to be working with this market leading charity to recruit for an Area Manager in Bournemouth, Dorset. As Area Manager, you'll be responsible for the running of two specialist residential provision for young adults with profound and multiple disabilities, as well as two day centres based in Bournemouth.
This fantastic charity are passionate about enabling meaningful lives and have a proven track record in long-standing dedication and commitment to supporting people with profound and multiple disabilities.
The successful candidate will be paid between £40,000 and £43,000 per annum dependent on experience.
Occasional travel will be required to Head Office in London and the North East (3/4 times a year) for quarterly meetings, however the role is predominantly based on-site in Poole.Interview Process
The ideal candidate?
- This will be a two stage interview process. The first stage will consist of a formal interview via a Zoom video call, followed by a second stage telephone call with the Director of Operations.
- You'll have proven experience at management level in the social care sector. You'll ideally have been registered with CQC previously with a proven track record in overseeing successful inspections.
- Someone who can 'hit the ground running' and begin to empower their staff team from the get go.
- Ideally have experience in service improvement/delivery.
- Be experienced, honest, transparent with a warming approach, level headed and keeping the local authorities on-side.
- Maintain and develop good relationships with commissioners and families of the people supported.
- Level 5 Social Care or management qualification.
- On the job training
- Training for professional qualifications
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible working
- Generous annual leave entitlements
- Season ticket loan
- Probationary payments for critical roles
If you are interested in the above please apply, or for more information, contact James Dolan at Domus Recruitment. As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.