Legal Secretary - Residential Property - Salisbury
Are you an experienced Legal Secretary looking to join one of the leading law firms in the South? My client, a Legal 500 law firm are looking for a Legal Secretary to join their fast paced Residential Property department.
The role is full time, permanent and is offering a competitive salary and benefits package. Alongside this, there are also excellent opportunities for both training and development.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* To provide administrative and secretarial support to multiple fee earners with the team
* To deal with client queries
* Email management
* Audio typing
Experience and qualifications required
* Previous experience as a Legal Secretary within a Residential Property department
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise a busy workload
* The ability to work well as part of a team
If you have the relevant skillset and are looking for a new challenge, please apply today or contact Cara at Search Consultancy, Crawley.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.