The Company: National Leisure Company who expect commitment and hard work which is rewarded with flexible working when needed and excellent employee development and training opportunities.
The Role: One of my favourite clients is looking for a Regional PR and Communications Manager to join the PR team. Based at the head office in Hinckley, with some home-working, the roles do require travel into the region when needed and so all applicants MUST be able to drive and ideally have their own car.
Supporting a number of sites across the East region, the PR and Communications Manager will be responsible for managing the reputation of the organisation through the planning and development of PR strategies and delivering a positive and impactful PR and communications plan using a variety of media and communications tools.
- Handling media enquiries
- Researching and writing press releases, case studies, speeches
- Selling stories to media contacts both nationally and locally
- Manage any crisis communications
- Assist with organising events such as community days or new site launches; ensure all relevant press contacts are in attendance
- Develop relationships with all stakeholders across the business
- Monitoring press coverage
- Research and draft entries for industry awards
- Identify new brand influencers and blogger networks
- Reporting on activity successes
The Candidate: You will have previous experience within a PR role, either agency side or in-house. With very strong written skills and excellent verbal communication skills, you will be comfortable liaising with stakeholders of all levels and have experience of developing relationships with media contacts.
With a highly organised and flexible approach, you will thrive in a busy working environment and be happy to travel into your region occasionally to meet with site and regional managers. This is a very close-knit and busy PR team so you must be a team player and happy to contribute to other team-based projects when required. An interest or background in health and fitness/sports would be advantageous but not essential.
As well as the salary, the benefits which accompany the role are as follows; 20 days holiday + BH, free gym membership, pension, retail discount.
This Regional PR and Communications Manager role is commutable from Leicestershire, Warwickshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, NorthamptonshireBSMLL44747Regional PR and Communications Manager, Hinckley, £compet