Telecoms Delivery Performance Manager, Warrington - PermanentAre you ready to support the delivery of a fibre first Britain? Have you been impacted by Covid and looking for a new career or just looking for a new exciting challenge?
We are currently seeking to recruit a Delivery Performance Manager to support the deployment of full fibre networks across the North West. We would love to hear from you if you have fibre / telecoms experience.You'll be working in a part of Telent
that is dedicated to transforming and delivering a future proof fibre first Britain. We aim to be the UK's leading network installation business, harnessing and enhancing the skills of our people to deliver high-quality cost-effective services.You'll be working in a part of Telent
that is dedicated to transforming the way support is delivered nationwide to Openreach and other external network operators. We aim to be the UK's leading network installation business, harnessing and enhancing the skills of our people to deliver high-quality cost-effective services.You'll receive formal training.
- and on-the-job training where appropriate - to ensure you're up-skilled as technology develops along with E-learning schemes to help or refresh skills on-lineYou'll be treated as an individual.
We're not a vast corporation, which means every individual counts. With us, you'll be valued and supported, involved and empowered from day one.Role Profile:
Reporting to the City Lead, working with your delivery depots locally, the Telent PMO and the senior Project manager you will ensure that all mutually agreed delivery targets and customer priority outcomes are achieved through a clear focus on the completion of priority works. You will ensure full compliance with Telent's delivery systems requirements and provide support on escalations and complaints.
You will work with your delivery depots to scale and scope their workforce to address all works in their workstack in line with Telent's contractual terms of delivery.
You will provide line management support to a team of Field Based Coordinators locally.Typical Deliverables:
Business Operations Skills - Experience:
- Safety - ensure that safe working practices are adopted as the top priority for all activities undertaken and that they are supported by all relevant documentation correctly completed.
- Urgent Safety Issues - make sure that you are available on the phone to support 2-hour and 4-hour defects as and when they are raised
- Programme Management - work with supplier and PMO to ensure that jobs are programmed for delivery in line with business priorities and validated required by dates.
- Capacity Planning - using the Senior Project Manager & City Lead work with your delivery depots to ensure adequate competent resource is available to complete all work programmes
- Job Fluidity - promote the use of civils avoidance techniques within your team to increase workstack fluidity.
Business Operations Skills - Qualifications:
- Experience of Project/Delivery Management.
- Previous experience of supervising civils or cable gangs working in the highways network
- The ability to communicate at all levels and manage key stakeholder relationships
Excellent employee benefits:
- NRSWA Unit 2 & 10
- IOSH Managing Safely Educated to degree level in relevant discipline or equivalent practical experience
Telent is committed to ensuring that we offer industry leading career opportunities, salary and benefits packages. Join us and you can expect to receive:
- 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
- Company pension scheme
- Occupational health support
- Discounts on Cinema, Restaurants and Shopping with Telent Reward scheme
If you are looking for an new challenge and the opportunity to work for a forward-thinking key player within the telecommunications sector then don't delay, apply today. We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications. Telent is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90834293