A dynamic Home Care in Derby, that have presence in more than 15 Boroughs across England and Midlands, is looking for an experienced and committed field care Supervisor .
Current Driver Licence is mandatory.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To assist care coordinators to ensure quality and compliance. This includes carrying out visits to clients' homes initial assessments of new services, reviews, spot checks and to follow up issues highlighted during visits to clients' homes.
1. To ensure the Company portrays a professional image in the field
2. To ensure all visits booked are carried out.
3. To ensure the provision of high quality care services to vulnerable people living in their own home.
4. To supervise and deploy teams of Care Workers who provide care and support to vulnerable adults.
5. To ensure consistent application of company' policies, procedures and approved practice and also to promote the aims of the Company.
6. To ensure all statutory obligations are fully met
1. To liaise with care coordinators to agree start dates for changes to care plans and to new care services.
2. To carry out initial visits and appropriate assessment for all new service users
3. To provide care for new clients for the first 48 hours or until a Care Worker is allocated
4. To work with the care coordinators to plan ahead to cover holidays, training and planned absence.
5. To provide shadowing for new Care Workers and report to the care coordinators when new Care Workers will be ready to work alone.
6. To report to the Team Leader details of any Care Worker undergoing shadowing who is not progressing after 3 days of shadowing.
7. To liaise with care coordinators in relation to changes in service user circumstances, condition or needs.
8. To carry out service user reviews as required by the National Minimum Standards for Domiciliary Care including annual reassessment.
9. To attend service user reviews as required by the Local Authority.
10. To record on the system the outcomes of all such reviews.
11. To carry out spot visits to Service users homes whilst Care Workers are in attendance on a quarterly basis.
12. To ensure all Care Workers record visits in the home care record/logbook.
13. To report daily to the care coordinators all episodes of sickness and absence of Care Workers.
14. To cover short notice absences of Care Workers by reorganising Care Worker teams out of office hours or as a last resort covering the care personally.
15. To report all changes made due to Care Worker absence and the names of replacement Care Workers to the Office Care Supervisor.
16. To report to the Office Care Supervisor any incidence of late or missed visits.
17. To report all comments, complaints and compliments to the Care coordinator
as soon as they are received
18. To cooperate with the care coordinator during any investigations.
19. To adhere to all Company policies and procedures at all times
20. To ensure that all Service Users are Safeguarded in accordance with
Local protocols at all times.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90838892