Java Developer - Bridgend Based £40-£50k23 days holidays + Bank Holidays, Free Gym Membership, Home broadband contribution, training and share options
Our client is a leading provider of content security solutions for the film, entertainment and broadcast industries in the UK and Hollywood, working with major studios, content owners, and production houses. With our well-established products in ever higher demand we are now expanding. We are also diversifying our product range, building cutting edge security solutions to meet the growing security threats to people and corporate business.
We are seeking a passionate Java Developer with proven industry experience to join our expanding team, working on a range of leading products in the media, entertainment, and security domain. You will be part of a diverse team, with variety of skill sets and experience levels, the key requirements for this role are:
- Solid and proven experience in Java web-application development
- Solid understanding of test-driven development using JUnit and Mockito
- Solid and proven experience using experience developing REST API's
- Solid and proven experience using JPA/Hibernate
- Solid and proven experience using Spring Framework (Boot, MVC, Security)
In return for this level of experience, our client will give you:
- Generous basic salary
- Opportunity to take part in a share scheme
- An environment that encourages open and empowered environments for its teams
- Training and development in both technical and soft skills
Our client is passionate about software craftsmanship and encourages its developers to attend software conferences, so if you are looking for your next challenge and want to join a business that is growing rapidly then apply today and a member of the RSD Recruitment team will be in contact to discuss the role further.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90837550