Total is active in more than 130 countries, our 100,000 employees are committed to better energy that is safer, more affordable, cleaner and accessible to many people as possible.
We operate along the entire energy value chain, from the exploration wells to the end client. In May 2020, Total announced its ambition to get to net-zero emissions by 2050 together with society for its global business across its production and energy products used by its customers.What do we do in UK?
Present since 1955, Total in UK is fully integrated in all sectors of the energy business - exploration production, refining, trading and marketing for our end users and customers.
Our Marketing & Services Branch is specialized in Bitumen (based in Preston), Lubricants (based at Ferrybridge), Special Fluids and Aviation.
Sustainability and minimising the environmental impact of our products are guiding principles. These apply equally to our own manufacturing processes as to the impact our products will have in their end use. We consider the entire product lifecycle.As an Investments and Upgrade Manager, you are responsible to ensure the sustainable development of Ferrybridge Lubricants Plant whilst ensuring all relevant safety, environmental, quality and legal standards / obligations are adhered to.
As well as the above, the continued improvement in both plant efficiencies and safety performance whilst operating within a sustainable budget framework are paramount to the position.
You will be responsible for the planning, management and budget control of all CAPEX projects onsite. Your main responsibilities are to ensure that all current safety, environmental and quality standards are met on the Ferrybridge plant to include, ISSSRS, ISO 9000, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and process safety.
You play a major role in the development of the Ferrybridge plant through engineering and safety improvements.Occasional site attendance for supervision or work performance required at weekend out of hours of plant operation.You will be expected to:
In terms of HSEQ, you will be expected to:
- Maintain the investment plan for Ferrybridge Plant on a rolling 5 years frame
- Manage the development of Ferrybridge industrial activities concerning by providing integration between actual and future requirements toward HSE, equipment, facilities, technology
- Manage regular analyses for on plant units, drilled down to Work Centers, parts of equipments aiming to detect the process bottlenecks due to obsolete equipments, non-ergonomic equipments, high risk of breakdowns equipment
- Manage the activities related with approved investment plans (meaning but not limited to project charters developments, work organization, projects objectives planning, projects activities schedule, projects analyses, projects control, projects closing)
- Responsible for OPEX budget in assigned area of responsibility
- Coordinate the site integration and work progress of all contractors teams which are involved in investments activities
- Manage expenditures for investments and development operations within applicable financial procedures and budgets
- Coordinates with Maintenance and Utilities Manager synergies related with managing same contractors/equipment
- Replacement of the "Maintenance & Utilities Manager" in case of absence or whenever needed
- Coordinate the projects related activities within HSE TOTAL policies and procedures
- Respects the conduct code and the ethic chart of the Group, the internal procedures, internal regulations and the norms of quality, environment, health and security contained in the addendum to this job description
About the Successful Candidate
- In charge for work quality, alignment with procedures and work instructions in place; activates as improvement agent
- Provide training for project contractors crew in areas of Technology, Work Safety, Quality, Emergency Situations
- Provides inputs to internal or external audits
- Degree or equivalent engineering qualification with 5 years relevant experience of production plants and environments.
- Comprehensive up-to-date knowledge of lubricants blending process.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Health & Safety At Work Act, NEBOSH cert or equivalent and local HSEQS (production) requirements (DRA / Golden Rules).
- Familiar with work permit systems and compliance with relevant safety and quality standards as well as legal obligations of a production plant (pressure / lifting / electrical etc).
- Confined space and fire team trained.