BRN Recruitment are currently recruiting an Arboricultural Officer for a local authority in Bournemouth. The role is full time on an initial 3-month temporary basis and requires an immediate start.
The right candidate for this role will have good experience in both planning application consultations and tree work applications. As well as the ability to;
- Personally manage a caseload of tree work applications and notifications
- Be responsible for making new and managing changes to existing Tree Preservation Orders (TPOs)
- Conduct investigations and provide expert witness as part of enforcement cases
- National Qualification Framework (NQF) level 3 in Arboriculture or equivalent relevant experience
- Local authority experience/ knowledge desirable but not essential
- Excellent written and oral communication, organisational and administrative skills
If you are interested in this vacancy, please apply using the link.
BRN Recruitment are a specialist multi-sector recruitment agency, dealing with both temporary and permanent placements throughout the UK into both the public and private sectors.