Slater and Gordon are a leading consumer law firm which provides a broad range of specialist legal and complementary services. We are undergoing a huge transformation across all areas of the business, with a focus on people and technology, and our mission is to give people easier access to our world class legal services.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Payable Team Leader to join our expanding Finance Disbursements team in Liverpool. This will be a fast paced and varied role where you will be responsible for se for supervising an Accounts Payable team responsible for posting all disbursement invoices, answering and solving queries and processing payments for the entire business.Responsibilities:
- Supervising the day to day operation of the Accounts Payable team.
- Managing and reporting on statement reconciliations.
- Preparing month end accruals and journal postings.
- Managing cash flow forecasting
- Providing actual weekly figures and reporting to Management Account teams.
- Wide range of reporting to/for various sources.
- Managing allocation of the service desk.
- Ensuring accuracy of invoice postings.
What we offer in return:
- Previous experience in high volume accounts payable supervisory role
- AAT qualified Accountant or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience working in a fast paced commercial, growing business
- Excellent Excel and reporting skills
- Great analytical and data manipulation skills.
- Strong communicator with excellent attention to detail
- Inspirational Leader with a collaborative approach to work.
We offer a flexible agile working environment, alongside a competitive salary and benefits package including 25 days holiday allowance plus the option to purchase an extra 5 days, pension scheme, health cash plan, life assurance and income protection insurance. The opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with an award- winning law firm.
At Slater and Gordon Lawyers (UK) we are inclusive. We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view. We believe diversity drives innovation. So we're building a culture where difference is valued. Our culture motivates our employees to give their full selves to the job and invest in the company's future. Our people see value in their work and are eager to do well in their roles. Our values ensure that all our employees are working towards the same goals.