SECURITY SYSTEMS ENGINEER - STARTING HOURLY RATE UP TO £15.00 PER HOUR!
TEMP TO PERM POSITION!
Our client is a well-established company 3 offices across the UK. One of these offices is based in Cheshire and this particular part of the business are looking to expand.
They provide high-end security systems to a range of commercial clients and due to a big work load they are seeking a Security Systems Engineer who is confident working on a range of systems within Access Control, CCTV, Data & Intruder Alarms to join their team on a temp to perm basis.
Starting hourly rate of up to £15.00 per hour. (12 week temporary role - moving into a permanent role at the end of 12 weeks whereby you will be paid an annual salary of up to £32,000 + Overtime and Call Outs on top).
Fully stocked company van, mobile phone, uniform & PPE.
Working hours are Monday - Friday 40 hours a week.
Area of work: North West of the UK.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Installation, servicing & commissioning of Access Control & CCTV (70%) and Data systems (30%) as well as Integrated Security Systems such as Intruder alarms, Automated Gates, Barriers and Intercoms.
* Working as part of a small team within a larger organisation ensuring work is completed to a high standard and being a team player.
The Ideal Person:
* You will have at least 3 years experience as a Security Engineer working with Access Control and CCTV systems. Intruder Alarm experience is preferable but not essential for this role. If you have previously worked with Data that would be highly desirable - specifically Fibre splicing.
* You will be based within the North West of England and within a reasonable commute to Chester.
* You will have knowledge of a range of equipment and be willing to learn new systems. Training can and will be provided for you on their high-end security products.
* You will hold a Full UK driving License.
This is a truly great opportunity and the successful candidate will receive a very competitive salary package & additional benefits.
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY - APPLY NOW
Get Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful