Learning Support AssistantJob type
- Full time permanentSalary
- 35 hours per week (+5 hours paid lunch)Location
- SpaldingDo you want to make a difference to young people's lives, inspiring them to achieve and realise their true potential?
If so, then join Nacro, who educate, nurture and transfer lives.
We are in search of a Learning Support Assistant to join our Spalding Education team to work with teachers to support students with different learning support needs.Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support classroom training for students to maximise the contract value and to ensure that they receive high quality support to meet the needs of their individual learning plan.
- To be flexible and adaptable in your approach and to be adept across a range of vocational areas taking into account varying group dynamics and the support needs of individual students.
- Assist the lead teachers in their delivery, preparation and planning of resources for lessons and displays.
- Feedback to the teachers on progress of students' achievements against targets set including accredited qualifications and pastoral support needs.
A DBS check will be required for this role.Please Apply Online