An exciting opportunity has arisen with my client. They are a successful Engineering company that are offering a 6 month Fixed term contract position in their Fitting and Assembey shop.
The candidate will be responsible for understanding engineering drawings,experience with hand tools and power tools.
We are looking for a Mechanical Assembler who ideally has the following skills:
• experience of using Hand and power tools
• Have a good understanding of engineering drawings and manuals
• Must be a proactive team player, with a positive 'can do' attitude.
- A relevant qualification is welcome ( NVQ Level 3 or equivelant)
The benefits of working for this company are:
• They offer competitive rates of pay.
• Potential career progression.
• They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company.
For further details, please contact Paul Furlong by email on - or by phone on.
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website .