Edward Mann are currently recruiting a Legal Contract Manager (4 days per week) on behalf of a leading healthcare group located in High Wycombe.
This presents an exciting opportunity to be the main point of contact for all aspects of contract management within the group as well as working with senior stakeholders to review all commercial contracts and minimise business risks.Overview of Responsibilities:
- All aspects of contract management, reporting to the Director of Finance.
- Work closely with senior stakeholders to review all contracts and minimise associated business risks.
- Ensure contracts are accurate and compliant with regulatory and legal requirements.
- Annual review of all employment contracts across the business.
- Analyse and evaluate contract terms and conditions and subsequently advise on their impact and risk.
- Develop and maintain suitable procedures for contract management and administration for the group.
- Legal Contract Management Experience
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.