A leading provider of wholesale fibre network infrastructure is seeking a Senior Programme Build Manager on a permanent basis to join their team in Nottingham.
As a Senior Programme Build Manager you will be accountable for both the mobilisation and subsequent build of multiple full fibre cities, you will provide leadership, relationship management and long-term strategic planning. Taking full responsibility for the key relationship between us and our infrastructure build partners, you will drive an integrated approach, ensuring that the performance, partnerships and productivity are consistently effective, efficient and in line with our delivery plans. This will include:
* Developing and maintaining effective senior-level relationships internally and with build partners
* Engaging Local Authorities and other stakeholder groups to improve delivery times
* Providing effective account management to drive productivity and throughout
* Achieving peak build rate per footprint without compromising quality
Our goal is to deliver at the pace that our nation needs and deserves. Yet at the same time, we will deliver a leading-edge infrastructure network that can be seen as a legacy for future generations.
You must be an experienced project /programme manager with a proven track record of managing large, complex delivery programmes through multiple partners and suppliers, and across multiple sites. Strong relationship and stakeholder management skills are vital, with demonstrable experience of leading and motivating a high-performance team. You must have genuine commercial acumen, effective negotiation skills and experience of implementing clear KPIs and objectives to drive efficiency and quality. You must also have knowledge of:
* Experience of managing large complex delivery programmes through partners and suppliers
* Fibre Optic Networks/FTTH/FTTP/FTTX/FTTC/BDUK
* Telecoms within Civils
* Proven track record in delivering medium to large multi-site client projects with experience of managing capital budgets
* Experience of building and managing strong senior level relationships internally and externally (eg. Councils) in order to influence and drive the right outputs to meet the business plan
* Contract Management
* Team Leadership
* You must also have a full clean driving licence