Private Client Lawyer
Full or Part Time
Salary - Dependent on qualification and experience
The job is suitable for an experienced solicitor or legal executive.
Good experience and in particular a thorough understanding of the law and practice surrounding private client taxation and trusts is absolutely essential.
Our client is looking for a confident, well-presented, well-organised, friendly, and approachable lawyer with excellent communication skills.
The successful candidate
The right candidate will be a Private Client specialist who has experience drafting wills, powers of attorney, managing the administration of estates, running court of protection cases and tax/trust work and will have;
* At least 4 years' experience of wills, probate, trusts, private client tax, court of protection and vulnerable client matters
* Confidence and the ability to react to change whilst working within a pressurised environment
* The ability to supervise junior lawyers
* Good organisational and excellent IT skills
* A keen eye for detail
* Excellent standards of client care and great communication skills
* The ability to be an excellent biller
* The ability to work well as part of a team and a desire and the ability to help in the growth of the private client department