A well regarded business in Derby is looking for a finance manager to join them on a permanent basis. You will be based in Derby and will have genuine opportunities to progress working within this business.
In this high-profile job you will be reporting into the Group Finance Director and responsible for the day to day management of the finance team. You will be helping the business improve their financial service delivery through taking the lead on accurate and timely management information. This business has an excellent culture and is renowned for its low staff turnover.
* Reporting to the Group FD and working closely with the CFO.
* Day to day management of the finance team whilst working closely with the board to develop them.
* Create, present and analyse financial management information.
* Oversee and contribute to company account reconciliations, monthly VAT, forecasting, cash flow and other adhoc duties
* Work closely with the finance team in order to make improvements to financial processes.
* Contribute to audits and stock takes.
* You will have previous experience working in a busy finance team in a manufacturing environment.
* You will be passionate about man management.
* All round accounts experience.
* Understanding of a rage of financial reporting techniques.
* Excellent communication skills in person, over the phone and in writing.
* Real team player.
* CIMA/ACCA/ACA Qualified.
The successful finance business partner will be offered a competitive salary between £40,000 and £50,000, alongside an excellent market beating package.
The role is commutable from Burton, Litchfield, Derby, Castle Donnington and Nottingham