Athona's Health division are currently recruiting for a Band 6 Community Physiotherapist in East London
- Previous community experience
- Car driver and access to own car for work
- Non-car drivers will also be considered depending on experience.
- Opportunity to support team hours of 8-8 (i.e. could potentially work later in day 12pm-8pm being latest shift)
- Community based rehab within Barking, Dagenham, Havering or Redbridge.
- Caseload consists of patients on early support discharge from hospital; commonly encountered conditions include falls, # NOF, rehab post deconditioning from acute, rehab post infection such as UTI, LRTI, COPD management, PD management, supporting hospital discharge service.
- Joint MDT approach - large team consisting of nursing, RA, OT and PT
For more information or to apply to this position, please contact the health team on or e-mail . Athona's Health division is a market-leader in the recruitment of Allied Health Professionals. As a preferred supplier to the NHS and private sector, we hold many exclusive contracts across the UK - giving you priority access to the best jobs around. Did you know we also have a dedicated locum team who can offer you the best in temporary roles? Get in touch today to find out more.