Marketing Executive - German Speaking
When registering to this job board you will be redirected to the online application form. Please ensure that this is completed in full in order that your application can be reviewed.
At Charles Tyrwhitt our purpose is to "Make it easy for men to dress well". The purpose of the Marketing Executive (Germany) is to own the day to day management of German marketing campaigns with a focus on Offline Acquisition, delivering them end-to-end and reporting back to the business against campaign KPIs such as revenue, orders and new customers. The role will also support our cross-channel marketing teams with translations for German marketing materials and on localising campaigns. We are looking for someone who is not only delivering the plan, but also thinks outside the box, giving market specific recommendations on new routes and channels that will grow the German market and brings the territory forward
The Marketing Executive (Germany) will be absolutely key to the growth of Germany. They will manage all Offline Acquisition marketing campaigns from end-to-end, as well as working closely with stakeholders across the business to translate German marketing materials and to localise marketing campaigns to the German market i.e. Online, eCommerce and Product teams. The Marketing Executive will not only deliver the existing Marketing calendar but also advise on country specific opportunities i.e. new channels and opportunities.
- Work on overall Market performance and will regularly report on KPIs such as revenue, orders, new customers, website visits, CTR and product performance as well as on customer feedback and competitors. They will ensure internal teams (Marketing, E-Commerce, Design, B&M, Retail and CSR) have a market focus and customer journey is optimised and localised
- They will manage the planning and execution of all Offline Acquisition campaigns including inserts, DRTV, direct mailings, door drops etc. This includes liaising with third party agencies to plan and book media
- Schedule and deliver campaigns end-to-end in line with agreed plans and budget
- Communicate all plans out to other internal stakeholders and ensure that all activity for Germany is coordinated and agreed
- Liaise with the Print team to ensure all marketing plans are agreed and correctly implemented
- Support our cross-channel marketing teams with translations for German marketing materials
- Recommend and deliver new initiatives to take advantage of market opportunities
- Report on customer & campaign performance on a regular basis and highlight areas of over-/under-performance with suggested actions
- Develop 3rd party partnership activity to ensure all campaigns deliver optimal volumes of profitable new customers. Maintain good relationships with partners and ensure CT exposure is maximised across partner communications
- Identify new media and channel opportunities to drive growth in German market
- Set Budget and measure success against Budget targets as well as overall market growth YOY
- Understand the German market and main competitor activity in depth
- Report against Budget numbers as well as campaign success on a daily basis is key
- Support the Digital Expert on localisation of Online campaigns i.e. delivering relevant and error free copy
Measures of Success and KPIs:
- Flawless execution of all Offline Acquisition BAU campaigns as well as finding new opportunities to grow the German Acquisition channels YOY in terms of new customer and revenue
- Being a German speaker with at least 3+ years of Marketing experience working on the German market, preferably with a background in the retail industry, is key
- Direct marketing experience, predominantly offline within insert planning, mail order as well as DRTV, OOH, catalogue sends, press etc
- Strong time management skills with the ability to work towards tight deadlines and feel comfortable to work independently as well as in a team
- Excellent attention to detail and experience in proof reading and sign-off of marketing materials
- Comfortable working on deadlines in a fast pace environment
- Confident in running end-to-end marketing campaigns with making sure the team as well as internal and external stakeholders are briefed and delivering their parts on time (i.e. media agencies, printers, eCommerce, Design)
- Demonstrable experience of owning workload and making sure campaigns are flawlessly executed
- Strong connections and relationships with the German market and a great understanding of the German retail and e-commerce market and landscape
- You will be passionate and driven to success
- You demonstrated an ability to work as a team, independently, autonomously and remotely
- You are self-driven with a can-do attitude and willingness to challenge the status quo and push new things / campaigns through
- You put the customer at the centre of everything you do
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, in both English and German
- Advanced Excel knowledge and comfortable setting up and analysing reports
- Strong negotiation skills
- A good knowledge of Offline marketing such as insert planning, mailing selections, OOH, TV, media buying, etc
- A basic understanding of key Online channels (Paid Search, Paid Social, Shopping Sites) is beneficial
- Experience working with Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
Who we are
Once upon a shirt, Nicholas Charles Tyrwhitt Wheeler (whilst studying Geography at Bristol University - we might add) had the notion that he could make a better shirt at better value than anyone else in the world!
He believed that all men; no matter their shape or size, where they may be in the world or indeed their budget; should be able to own a Jermyn Street quality shirt. A proper shirt. A CT shirt.
That was over 3 decades ago and whilst Charles Tyrwhitt (it rhymes with spirit by the way) is still famous for proper shirts, these days we are about so much more than collars and cuffs. Our purpose is to "make it easy for men to dress well". We take care of a chap's entire wardrobe, providing stylish solutions for every occasion. We make sure he gets what he wants, when and how he wants it.
Charles Tyrwhitt's spiritual home and flagship store is located on London's Jermyn Street. Our Global Head Office (Tyrwhitt Towers as it's affectionately known) is in London Bridge. We have two Contact Centres in the UK serving customers worldwide. Our USA Head Office is in Manhattan (naturally) and we have retail and/or online presence across North America, Europe and Australia. Pretty impressive hey?
Tyrwhitteers (our people) are a diverse, passionate and entrepreneurial bunch. We enjoy a fun, engaging and rewarding culture, where everyone is empowered by our 3 BE-liefs which are; "BE the BOSS", "BE the CUSTOMER" and "BE the BEST". Together we celebrate, innovate and strive to achieve greatness in all things. Three cheers for the Tyrwhitteers!
Our future is exciting: expansion, growth, creativity... global domination! In truth; the Tale of Tyrwhitt has only just begun.