Brewster Partners are recruiting for a Credit Controller for an established and ambitious national organisation headquartered in Doncaster.THE JOB:
Reporting into the Finance Manager and working in a small team of Accounts Clerks your key duties will be:
- Timely and effective collection of all debts and customers payments, including instigating legal proceedings
- Raising applications and invoices on accounting systems
- Maintaining customer credit limits
- Sales invoicing
- Maintain strong customer relationships
- Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices
- Posting and allocating daily receipts to accounting systems
You will be a excellent and confident communicator with experience working as a Credit Controller. You must be able to establish good working relationships with customers and the sales department. THE BENEFITS:
The company offer a competitive basic salary for the level of experience required and opportunities for career development. The business has private parking and accessible from Doncaster, Rotherham Worksop and Sheffield.
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire & the Midlands. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications Brewster Partners receive we are unable to give all applicants individual feedback on each job application. If you have not heard from one of our consultants within 2 weeks of your application please assume that you have been unsuccessful.