Quality Inspector, Mechanical Inspector, Manual Inspector, Aerospace Inspector, Quality Technician, Goods Inwards inspector, Goods In Inspector, Quality, Inspection, Engineering, Aerospace, Nuclear, Automotive, Motorsport, Oil & Gas, Manufacturing, Location: Sheffield, Position: Permanent, Hourly rate: £15 per hour depending on experienceQUALITY INSPECTOR WANTED - PERMANENT, SOUTH YORKSHIRE!
EMBS are in partnership with a well established precision engineering company that manufactures detailed components for industries including; Aerospace & MOD amongst others.
Due to a retirement, our client is in the market for a Quality Inspector to join their business on a permanent basis at their site in South Yorkshire.
The purpose of this position is to ensure all products manufactured meet the expected standards of the customer and industry.
Candidates will be tasked with inspecting predominantly machined parts and assemblies.
Successful applicants MUST be able to demonstrate:
- Previous Inspection experience within a precision engineering business
- Ability to confidently use manual measuring equipment including: Verniers, micrometers, calipers, gauges, etc.
- Experience using Faro Arms - operating as a minimum, programming skills would be advantageous
- Inspect incoming materials
- Review and check quality documentation and produce reports
- Understanding and exposure to NCR's
- Ability to raise Concessions
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Ability to complete FAIRs
- Carry out First Off, Stage and Final Inspection
In return our client is offering:
- Up to £15.50 p/h depending on experience
- Overtime available paid at premium rates
- Shifts available: Days (37 Hours per week)
- Career stability
- Progression / Training opportunities
- Productivity bonus
- Contributory pension scheme
- 33 Days holiday (Including statutory)
If you are interested in the position and would like to apply, please submit your most up to date CV to