Bond Williams Accounting and Finance are recruiting a Payroll Co-Ordinator for a successful and growing company based in Bournemouth.
Based within the HR team, you will have responsibility for:
* co-ordinating fortnightly and monthly payrolls for up to c.500 employees for processing by an external bureau.
* acting as the main point of contact for all payroll and pension queries
* liaising with HMRC regarding any queries and RTI payments
* checking all starter and leaver documentation
* processing timesheets, commission and bonus payments
* SSP, SMP payments
* preparing and posting payroll journals and uploading to Sage
* preparing P11Ds, PAYE Settlement Agreement applications
* ensuring P45s, P60s, etc are prepared and distributed
* dealing with auto enrolments, pension returns and liaising with pension providers
You will need to have significant payroll experience and knowledge of taxes, pensions, P11Ds (at least 2 years), possess strong interpersonal skills, have a strong eye for detail and good IT skills, particularly Sage, Excel and Word.
In return, you will be offered a modern friendly working environment and benefits to include: generous incentive scheme, 22 days holiday + 3 days at Christmas plus bank holidays, flexible working hours, cycle to work scheme and pension.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency