Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer £36,000 - £37,000
+ OTE £45k+ + Benefits + Specialist Training + Benefits Alfreton
Work as maintenance engineer to for a worldwide market leading and well respected manufacturing company. As a maintenance engineer work a 4 on 4 off shift with over 10k's worth of overtime in a company that are continuing to expand. Great OEM training available for the right maintenance engineer to become a true specialist in their industry. Work on an array of project work as well as challenging maintenance, breakdown and repairs!
This leading manufacturing company are well respected in their industry and part of a large group. Be part of a successful company that look after their staff with plenty of overtime and progression opportunities. This is a great opportunity for a maintenance engineer to work for a leading company in the industry with constant challenges every day.
This role would suit a multi skilled maintenance or electrical maintenance engineer from industrial/ manufacturing looking to work in an exciting role for a true market leader! Key Responsibilities
- Maintenance, breakdowns and repairs
- PPM's/ project work on process and manufacturing machinery
- Electrical and Mechanical fault finding
- 4 on 4 off Days and Nights
- Background- Multi skilled maintenance engineer, electrical maintenance engineer, maintenance technician, shift engineer, shift technician, multi skilled engineer
- Background from industrial/ manufacturing/ process
- Time Served or engineering qualifications
industrial, multi skilled engineer, multi skilled maintenance engineer, maintenance electrician, industrial electrician, Multi skilled maintenance engineer, multiskilled engineer, multiskilled maintenance engineer, electrical maintenance engineer, electrical maintenance, fitter, maintenance engineer, maintenance technician, shift fitter, shift engineer, shift technician, mechanical engineer, maintenance engineering, manufacturing, industrial
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90837736