SF Recruitment are currently working with a fantastic, SME, manufacturing business based in Droitwich. They are currently looking to bring a Financial Accountant on board as a consequence of the strategic expansion of the finance function. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced financial accountant to join a dynamic and highly flexible team and would be best suited to an individual who likes to roll up their sleeves.
- Manage the month-end process including accruals, prepayments, balance sheet reconciliations and the preparation of management reports
- Ensure that statutory reporting, tax returns and other regulatory financial requirements are met in a timely manner
- Lead the annual audit process and liaise with auditors during the preparation of the audited financial statements
- Production of budgets and forecasts
- Stock valuation
- Improve and develop financial business processes and provide financial analysis to support decision making by collecting, analysing, investigating, and reporting financial data
- Oversee the credit management process
- Act as lead contact for IT, legal and insurance advisors
- Undertake ad hoc projects and reporting as required
Please get in touch if this sounds of interest to you.