- Best Digital Product Business in South Wales.
- Huge investment in training and development.
- Exposure the latest methodologies, awesome projects and a fun team.
A talented Lead Software Developer is needed to join and influence one of the biggest and best Digital Product business' in South Wales at their amazing studio in Cardiff (fully remote for now, eventually a split between office and remote). They have multiple offices across major cities within the UK and are continuing their growth at a fast pace. This is an exciting opportunity to join a team that is extremely driven whilst remaining friendly and fun.What skills you'll need
What you'll be doing
- Expert understanding of the .Net Framework (MVC, .Net Core, API's).
- Commercial awareness of Continuous Integration methodologies and toolsets (Azure DevOps and build & release pipelines).
- Proven exposure to service orientated architectures.
- Working knowledge of Visual Studio IDE.
- Experience of component-based solution development.
- Understanding/willingness to work with Sitecore.
- They work within an Agile scrum set-up so any experience or understanding of this would be desirable.
Your primary responsibility will be leading a team (Roughly 90% coding, 10% leadership and mentoring) to deliver end-to-end web-based solutions, developing well-renowned, big brand websites, leading and decision making on key projects and developing new features throughout. You'll be joining a project team that consists of a project manager, two back-end developers, two front-end developers, a QA, a Product owner and a designer to work on one large project, but also potential to have a couple of smaller projects running alongside. The ability to switch from project to project when needed is key in this role as well as being able to solve technical issues and to produce realistic time estimates. You'll be working in a collaborative team so when necessary, it's all about helping any other colleagues when they need it (of course this help goes both ways!). You'll be supporting existing customer websites and making sure set processes and standards are being kept to throughout.What you'll get in return for your talents
This is a great opportunity to join an award-winning company that provides fantastic training, development and working culture for their staff, a salary of up to £60K for the right person and a large amount of funding in place for training and CPD. Part of this is attending tech meetups and conferences (now online) where possible but they'll also support wherever else they can for you to build your technical knowledge and abilities. All developers are able to work directly with customers, providing a sense of real professional responsibility. With smart offices and a fun environment, you'll get a competitive salary, along with the usual Friday drinks, Games, team events/socials, hackathons, football/sports teams and more.What's next?
If you're ready to join a truly amazing company and push your career, then please send your CV to Tareek asap.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90834074