Job Title and Grade:
Band 6 Senior Mental Health PractitionerLocation/Trust:
Wokingham Hospital, Barkham Road, Wokingham, RG41 2REDepartment Covered:
Child and Adolescent Mental Health CAMHSPay Rates:
: 35506The Role:A passion for putting patients first
...... join the bank for flexibility in how you work.
Would you like to be part of a Trust that provides you with a dynamic, passionate, people-centred environment where you will be empowered to support patients with complex conditions?
If you answered 'yes' to the above, we'd love to hear from you!
We have long term placement opportunities available for Mental Health Practioners available at Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust, specifically providing the following:
- To communicate complex and sensitive information and advice to child or young person and their families, carers and professionals, including information about diagnosis and prognosis, to find ways of enabling the information to be understood, providing empathy and reassurance.
- To maintain and develop relationships with professionals external to the area of service, children, young people and their families (where appropriate) within area of service/specialism.
- To be responsible for the assessment, planning, implementing and evaluating of specialist care, including evaluating the work of junior staff and to be responsible for developing care packages and programs of care, including the involvement of multi-agency input around the child or young person and their family's needs.
Berkshire NHS Foundation Trust has an enviable reputation, and As a Global Digital Exemplar, will provide you with an excellent working environment that has just been recognised as having an "Outstanding" rating overall, being an 'Outstanding', well-led, organisation, and having an 'Outstanding' Older Adults Mental Health Team in our latest CQC inspection, which found that: 'Managers across Berkshire Healthcare promoted a positive culture that supported and valued staff, creating a sense of common purpose based on shared values.'Requirements
To apply for this post, you will be:
- Registered professional qualification in Mental Health Nursing, Social Work, or other equivalent qualification relevant to CAMHS.
- Experience of working within Child & Adolescent Mental Health services (CAMHS). (Desirable)
- Experience of undertaking comprehensive assessments of mental health needs and agreeing care plans based on psychological formulation of presenting difficulties.
- Effective and competent interpersonal, influencing, communication, observation and reporting skills
In return for your hard work commitment NHS Professionals (NHSP) can offer you some fantastic benefits: -
Who are NHS Professionals?
- Competitive Pay Rates- work this week, get paid next week!
- First choice of placements at over 50 NHS Trusts in England
- Dedicated consultants
- Flexible working options
- Free DBS and free training
- Build holiday allowance
- Support when you need it - 24/7 365 days
- Stakeholder pension scheme
NHS Professionals (NHSP), owned by the Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC), works in partnership with hospital trusts to provide a bank of highly skilled temporary workers who want to work flexibly within the NHS.
Working through the NHSP bank means Trusts don't have to rely on expensive agencies. Right now, we have over 130,000 members registered on our bank from various roles, grades and specialities, saving the NHS over £70 million
each year. This money is then reinvested back into the NHS.
Register today for various flexible working options and long-term placement opportunities.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.Disclaimer
Please note, you will be contacted by email throughout the recruitment process, so please check your emails, including your junk/spam regularly. We regret we cannot contact everyone who is not selected for an interview, therefore if you do not hear from us within 21 days after submitting your application, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90832979