Based in the Corby area, Northamptonshire, our client is a well-established £8m t/o manufacturer and a market leading brand in its field. As Company Accountant you will report locally to the General Manager and will have reporting responsibility to the Commercial FC at the Groups Head Office. In this broad and fulfilling No 1 in finance role your responsibilities will include:
- Timely and accurate production of Monthly Management Accounts, Profit & loss and Balance Sheet
- Variance analysis and commentary
- Business Partnering with the local management team
- Balance Sheet reconciliation
- Submission of financial and operational results/KPIs to Head Office
- Cash Flow reporting and control
- Providing administrative support to the site team
- Hands on management of a small team covering Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Credit Control and Payroll
- Supporting the development of more modernising and effective financial controls and procedures
Applicants will ideally be fully qualified AAT and will have previously worked in a similar profile Site Accountant role. You will be familiar with working in an all-encompassing role with responsibility for everything from a transactional level up to full accounts preparation and will have the gravitas and personality to forge strong relationships with the local non-finance senior management and off Head Office based Commercial Financial Controller. Solid MS Excel skills are essential and SAGE 200 would be advantageous. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a successful, well regarded business in a broad & fulfilling role in a friendly and supportive team.
Howarth Morris are committed to Progressing Businesses and Progressing Careers. Providing a complete temporary, contract & permanent Finance & Human Resources recruitment solution we work with a broad range of businesses ranging from owner managed SMEs to FTSE 100 and Blue Chip Multinationals, supporting their recruitment needs throughout the UK. We are dedicated to the career management of Part Qualified and Qualified Finance & HR Professionals across ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, ICM, CIPP and CIPD and work to support our candidates with not just securing their next move but through their longer term career management. We are committed to providing businesses with finance and HR professionals who will make a real difference and who will add real business value. Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading service and call or email today to hear more about this and
other exciting local and UK wide opportunities.