REED Education are seeking a Secondary SEN Teacher for a Schools Trust in the borough of Waltham Forest
If you are a dedicated SEN teacher looking for a new long term contract in a vibrant school we are seeking to appoint a teacher to start work immediately to cover a class of 6 to 10 children. It is an ideal role for a SEN Teacher with experience in teaching students with Autism, Dyslexia EBD and SEMH in different Key Stages and has a thorough understanding of the learning outcomes required in the National Curriculum for different year groups.
You must be committed, flexible and most importantly, an excellent team player. This is a full time role and you'll be responsible for all planning and preparation, but you'll receive plenty of PPA time within school.? Applicants need to have:
- Qualified Teacher Status.
- Experience teaching pupils with Autism and SEMH
You will receive a number of benefits, which include:
- Experience teaching is Secondary schools
- High expectations of children's achievement and progress
- A creative, innovative approach to teaching
- A real desire to make a positive difference to children
- A dedicated one to one consultant amongst a team of friendly consultants who will work hard to find the perfect role for you
- REED Rewards - Discounts on shopping, hotels and entertainment (Cinema, theatre, days out)
- Market leading rates of pay and multiple payment options
- Fantastic recommend a friend scheme, with high street vouchers on offer
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with REED Education at a suitable time for both parties in our East London office located next to Stratford Station.?
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers, as part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00. We also need to be able to obtain 2 recent references. A face to face meeting is always required but we can visit more local to you, but we encourage you to come and meet us in our office next to Stratford station.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
REED Education is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services.