We are currently looking for an Accountancy & Finance Skills Coach for one of our great clients who specialise in the Accounting, Finance and Leadership & Management.
Our client is growing and this role proves an exciting opportunity for a candidate who is interested in going on this journey too and developing their career as an Accountancy & Finance Coach.
The ideal person will:
* Hold a Level 3 or Level 4 Accountancy qualification
* Hold a teaching or training qualification such as PTLLS / Award in Education and Training etc... (not essential)
* Have worked in the apprenticeship or education sector
* Have experience working in a 1-to-1 mentor role
* Have Leadership and Management training experience or Qualification such as ILM (not essential)
* Have knowledge of Digital apprenticeship standards (not essential)
* Will enjoy working with people and helping them to achieve
* Be able to motivate other and also deliver constructive feedback
* Will be very organised and able to maintain detailed records
* Will have a clean driving licence and be prepared to visit learners at different sites
* Experience in managing a team or in the accountancy profession would be welcome
This is an exciting role in their fast-growing apprenticeship team to support and mentor their learners through their finance apprenticeship. The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal skills with an ability to inspire, influence and motivate with some coaching experience and will be confident in representing their organisation to our clients in a professional manner. You will also be IT literate and able to manage records effectively with strong attention to detail. A clean driving licence is also essential as you will need to visit clients in their workplace.
They will provide full training but any knowledge of apprenticeships and/or accountancy professional qualifications would be helpful. There is an opportunity to study to further develop your skills.
Your main responsibilities will include:
* apprentice introductions
* conducting progress reviews with apprentices
* acting as a mentor and support for apprentices throughout their study
* discussing progress with the apprentice and their employer