Group Finance Director
Up to £100,000 per annum based on experience
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm
Excellent employee benefits
We are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of an established and expanding client based in Welshpool for a Group Finance Director which offers a fantastic opportunity for progression. This role would suit either a Finance Director looking for their next career move or an experienced CFO wanting a new and exciting opportunity.
* Management of the finance team to help deliver the key responsibilities.
* General Leadership of the main trading office, including acting as a senior local contact point for employees, customers and suppliers alike.
* Membership of, and the key Finance contact within, the Operations Board.
* A key member of the Operations Board, advising on financial matters and helping the Board to guide the business
* Responsibility for the Finance team's production of the consolidated management and statutory accounts (in line with regulations), budgets, forecasts and KPIs.
* Responsibility (where necessary through the Finance team and advisors) for tax compliance, for example corporation tax, payroll taxes, transfer pricing and sales taxes.
* With assistance from Group Finance, bankers and advisors, staying up to date with regulations covered by the role such as accounting, tax, financial conduct, banking etc.
* Responsibility for the Finance and Company Secretarial functions within the company.
* Data Protection Officer (with training to be provided if required) and responsibility for ensuring the information on the various company websites, including terms and conditions, are consistent and up to date.
* Responsibility for Treasury, including management of the Group's various currencies.
* Responsibility for company secretarial function, such as share returns, Governance / stock exchange compliance, Companies House returns and Board minutes.
* Responsibility for financial controls, minimising the risk to the Group.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes -:
* Qualified Accountant who has held a similar role in a 10 million plus turnover company
* Detailed understanding of accounting and financial systems, processes and controls
* Proven track record producing management accounts, cash flow forecasts and budgets
* Comprehensive understanding of transactional accounting processes
* Management skills to lead various teams
* Strong ability to analyse and interpret complex data to inform robust decision making.
A well established and expanding company in the Welshpool area with an international client base.
* Up to £100,000 per annum
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position