Our client is a top tier, full-service commercial law firm in the Thames Valley, with an excellent reputation.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Commercial Property Development Solicitor, with a minimum of 5 years' PQE, to work for a prestigious Legal 500 firm in Reading.
The practice group deals with a complete range of commercial property and development work and is Chambers listed, acting on matters such as:
• acquisition & disposal of development land
• planning and infrastructure agreements/CIL
• secured lending
• preparing sites for disposals of units
• easements and covenants
• non-contentious construction documentation
• acting unsupervised on sales and purchases of residential property
• advising on SDLT
This position would suit someone who is ambitious, and with marketing and business support, you will be working with the partners to grow the property development business.
Click 'apply now' to submit your CV, or call Loraine Silvester at G2 Legal.