PE Head of Department - September Start
Wandsworth, South West London Q: Are you a Head of PE, looking for a growing Secondary School? Q: Are you an Experienced Head of PE looking for the next step up?
If so, this permanent Head of PE role could be perfect for you...
We are currently working with a Secondary school in the borough of Wandsworth who are keen to employ a dedicated and driven Head of PE.
There are currently a team of 3 fantastic staff members within the PE department. This is the perfect opportunity for a Teacher who is looking for the next step up, or an experienced HOD who is looking to take this school to the next level. Due to a recent opening in the department, the start date will be the 30th September 2020. ROLE
- Head of PE (KS3 - KS4)
- Deliver engaging & inspirational lessons
- Work as part of a successful & passionate team of driven staff
- Full time & permanent role
- September 31st 2020 start
- London Main Pay Scale £35,000+
- Located in Wandsworth, South West London
- Head of PE
- Working at a 'Good' to 'Outstanding' level
- Hardworking, dedicated & committed
- You must have a strong academic background
- Career driven - welcomes progression opportunities
- Mixed & inclusive - 11-18 years
- Boasts an incredible PE department
- Strong team spirit
- Fantastic leadership team
- Bespoke CPD - professional development is highly encouraged
- Calm teaching & learning environment
- Very good student behaviour
- Good transport links: Tube stations nearby and easy bus links
- On-site carpark
If you would like to find out more about this Head of PE opportunity, please apply now to send your CV to us at Clarus Education for a friendly and confidential chat.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 8 hours.
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you.
PE Head of Department